Tablets are the growing tech and India being one of the biggest markets for every
Earlier smartwatches were a privilege that only a few could afford but now, with the revolution of gadgets and electronics all over the globe, smartwatches have become something that almost everyone can afford.
It's cheaper now than ever before. People who don't want to spend much on watches can get smartwatches even under rs 5000. If you are looking to buy a smartwatch for under 5000 rs in India, you have come to the right spot.
Here we are going to list some of the best smartwatches for you along with their pros and cons to make it easier for you to select. These are some of the cheapest smartwatches you can get.
You won't get tons of features and the best quality under 5000 rs but still, it won't disappoint you. These watches are for both men and women.
How we made this list?
We have collected the list of all watches under 5000 and compared each one of them based on their features, pros, cons, customer ratings, demand, and reviews as well.
We kept in mind some important features like durability, performance, and how genuine the product is.
Before you go shopping with your friends, family or anyone, please go through this list and it will save you some cents. We have personally tried each one of these watches.
List of Best Smartwatch under 5k in India
|S.No||Best Smart Watches Under 5000||Price|
|1||Huami Amazfit Bip||Rs. 9999|
|2||Honor Watch Magic||Rs. 8499|
|3||Noisefit Sport||Rs. 6999|
|4||Huami Amazfit||Rs. 5299|
|5||Amazfit Lite Smartwatch||Rs. 5999|
|6||Noise Colorfit Pro2||Rs. 5999|
|7||Amazfit Verge||Rs. 5999|
|8||Mevofit Space||Rs. 5999|
1.Huami AmazFit Bip
Huami Amazfit Bip has a display of 1.28 inches which is protected by gorilla glass. The watch also has GPS so you can track your location and trace yourself anywhere on the map.
The best thing about this watch is that it comes with a great battery life that lasts up to 30-35 days.
The watch is 5ATM water-resistant, we won't suggest you use it while swimming, but surely the watch can protect itself in rain. The watch also supports Bluetooth 5.0.
The watch weighs only 31 grams and has a heart rate sensor as well. The watch comes with 10 different sports modes.
- Watch comes with a beautiful Trans-reflective display. The main body is made of plastic which makes is light and comfortable.
- The screen has a resolution of 176x176 pixels, which provides sharp and clear display.
- The smartwatch has all common features which are generally present in a smartwatch like heart rate monitoring, calories count, notifications etc.
- The watch only takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to charge fully.
- According to us a metal finish around the dial would have been better. It looks good and always protects it against damage.
2.Honor Magic Watch
This smartwatch comes with a unique design and great display. Like any other smartwatch, this watch also has a GPS and heart rate sensor.
The watch is thin, light, and comfortable. It supports Bluetooth 4.1, which you can use to connect your smartphone or any other Bluetooth device.
The watch also has 5 ATM water-resistant. The battery life is between 7 days to 14 days. It has a 1.2-inch display screen and is 9.8 mm thick.
- The watch has stainless steel body which makes it look good and durable to use. The watch is analog. The watch also has good grip, the material is fine.
- The watch has good touch sensitivity and sharp display. Straps of the watch comes in two colors which is very easy to replace.
- This smartwatch has many features like heart rate monitor, sleep tracking, notification alert, barometer and a lot more.
- This smartwatch supports fast charging, it takes appropriate 2 hours to charge 100 percent.
- Stainless metal body looks good but also heats up the watch when exposed to sunlight for a long time. It might irritate you in the sun.
Noise fit is one of the leading smartwatch manufacturers in the Indian market right now. It has a good demand in the market because of its good quality and less price.
Noise fit is a trusted brand and provides original products only. It has great features as well. The smartwatch supports 9 sports modes.
The watch also supports 24 hours of heart rate monitoring. This smartwatch is IP68 certified. It works for 3 to 10 days on a full charge.
It depends on how you use the watch, on heavy use the watch's battery will degrade faster. The watch supports Bluetooth 5.0. It also comes with camera control and 1 year of battery life. It is water-resistant up to 30 meters. It has tons of other features like sleep control, call alert, step count, etc.
- It has one of the best resolutions for any watch its price range. Resolution of the watch is 390x390 pixels. It provides sharp and clear display with bright colors.
- The smartwatch's body is made with a mix of aluminum and plastic. This gives it a fine touch and makes it heat resistant too. The watch is highly durable.
- Noise fit allows your smartwatch to sync with smartphone, making it more reliable to work on.
- The watch has camera control and music control. One of the best thing about this watch is that is it IP68 certified, which means you can easily trust the quality.
- This smartwatch doesn't have GPS, which is a major drawback.
Huami Amazfit is another trusted brand. These smartwatches have a good design along with a 1.28 inch LCD screen.
The screen is protected by gorilla glass 3. Its unique feature is that it comes with an anti-fingerprint coating.
This smartwatch is easy to use and provides a great experience to the customers. This watch has inbuilt GPS that helps track your location anywhere on the map.
The watch comes with a 1-year warranty. It has 190 maH battery life, which can function for up to 45 days on standby mode.
It supports Bluetooth 4.0, which allows you to connect your smartphone, speakers, and other Bluetooth devices with it.
- Amazfit comes in very light weight. Weight of the watch is 31 grams. This makes it more comfortable to use anywhere be it indoor or outdoor.
- It has 1.28 inch LCD screen with good colors and resolution. Gorilla glass 3 protects its screen from any exterior damage.
- The smartwatch comes with 4 sports modes which are Indoor running, outdoor running, cycling and walking.
- The smartwatch is not water resistant.
- It only has 4 sports modes.
5.AmazFit Lite Smatchwatch
This smartwatch has the highest battery life on our list, which is 45 days. It fits well on your wrist. It has two unique features: a pressure sensor and a compass, which not many smartwatches have nowadays.
This smartwatch is one of the best you could go for under 5000 rs. It comes with a 1.28-inch color touch display screen which makes it look beautiful.
This watch also has an anti-fingerprint coating and comes with one of the best displays. The screen is scratch-proof, so you don't worry about wearing it while going outside.
The watch is waterproof up to 30 meters. Even though it is waterproof there's always a risk, so we wouldn't suggest you take it while swimming.
- This watch has heart rate monitor that works 24 hours.
- You can easily link your watch data to your phone.
- This watch has the best battery life among any other watch under 5000 in the indian market.
- This watch has no cons so far. You must give this watch a try and it won't disappoint you.
6.Noise Color Fit Pro 2
The world has come to a point where machines and electronics plays a very crucial role in our day to day life, 90%.of our work is being done by machines themselves.
Smartwatch is one of them. Why need a smartphone when you can make calls, surf the internet right on your smartwatch? Noise color fit pro 2 is one of the cheapest yet good smartwatch on our list.
It costs around 2900 rs, which is cheaper than a regular analog smartwatch. This watch is IP68 certified and comes in a water-resistant variant.
The screen size is 1.3 inches. With an LCD, the colors and contrasts look really beautiful. It has a battery backup of 250 maH, which is pretty well compared to other smartwatches on the list.
It has removable straps and also a heart rate sensor.
It also comes with a 1-year warranty and supports Bluetooth 5.0.
- Software and performance is good, it also supports ios and Android devices.
- This smartwatch provides 10 days battery life on single charge.
- It has stylish design, bright display and is light in weight.
- Removal straps.
- Customers reviews have stated that the touch doesn't respond sometimes.
Amazfit is one of the user's favorite smartwatches with the highest demand in the market. This watch is very low in price, and yet has the same features as other watches on our list.
The watch comes with a 1.3-inch display. It has GPS pre-enabled in it and has a 390 maH battery.
This smartwatch has a heart sensor, and the screen is protected by gorilla glass 3. This watch is IP68 certified.
People from all over the world purchase this smartwatch and are also happy with its service.
It has all the necessary features you would want in a smartwatch. It matches perfectly with both casual and formal outfits. It is suitable for both men and women.
- Dial of the watch is round and thick, which makes it look attractive. The quality of dial and strap is good.
- Watch strap is made of silicon which is very durable and conformable to wear. It doesn't irritate your skin on regular usage.
- It also vibration features, which works on silent mode.
- This watch is not made for swimming and it's clearly mentioned in the manual.
Mevofit space is a stylish watch that comes in an affordable range. It is super lightweight and strong.
This smartwatch comes with a 1.3 inch OLED screen display. It is IP 67 water-resistant but obviously, we wouldn't suggest you take it while swimming. Though it's safe to use it in rain.
It has remote camera control and supports 7 sports modes. It comes with a whopping 1-year warranty. Not just men and women, even the kids can use it.
- This watch is currently in trend due to its stylish look and design. Its body is made of polycarbonate material, which makes it extremely durable. It is quite comfortable as well.
- It has a large display with good resolution and brightness. It is pretty comfortable to use both in light and dark. Be it indoor or outdoor, this watch blends perfectly with any outfit you wear.
- This smartwatch comes with 7 sport modes like Running, Walking, Cycling, Skipping and Football
- It supports GPS, calling, and other internet facilities
- Battery backup is too low in this watch. Except that this is a good smartwatch you can go for.
With this, we come to the end of our list. We hope you find this useful before you go shopping anywhere. Each one of these watches has something unique in them along with its pros and cons. It's up to you to choose the one that's suits your need.
For further details and clarifications, you can contact our customer service or mail us your query. We would be glad to guide you to the best product. Millions of customers visit us every month. It's always a pleasure serving people in need.
You can trust our ratings and reviews blindfolded as we have personally tried each of these smartwatches. Smartwatches aren't a luxury anymore; it has become a basic need in today's modern era.
With world evolution every second, it is important for us to match its steps and move forward. Smart gadgets move us a step forward towards the future.